Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing)
Are you ready to learn new skills?
Are you seeking a rewarding career in an industry with high employment opportunities?
This could be the course for you.
For further information on upcoming courses
email Veronica on email@example.com
This course will be run over several courses will include the First Aid Certificate. Students with a disadvantage or barrier to access subsidized training under Smart and Skilled may be eligible for places under the ACE program. See conditions on page 10 of this brochure and contact Sally at the college for details.
To be considered for this course participants MUST:
· be able to commit to and attend the full time intense training schedule with the view to seeking employment with an aged care or disability service provider upon completion.
· be available to attend training sessions during school holidays in preparation for an employment outcome. When employed in the care sector you will be required to work shift work as we provide care 24 hours a day every day.
· have a genuine empathetic attitude towards the older, frail or disabled person.
· have a clear criminal history check and must bring a copy of a current check to the information session.
· present a doctor’s Certificate for absent days.
· purchase and wear the required uniform, i.e. WHS safe nursing type shoes, long black pants each day to class. We will supply each participant with two shirts at course commencement once the participant has paid a $30 deposit, $20 of which will be refundable at course completion and return of shirts. A third shirt will be issued before the two week work placement commences.
For eligible individuals this training is subsidized by the NSW Government.
FEE for individuals eligible for Smart and Skilled Full Qualification (First) $ 1450.00
FEE for individuals eligible for Smart and Skilled Full Qualification (Further Qual) $ 1750.00
FEE for individuals eligible for Smart and Skilled AND eligible for Exemption $ 0.00
FEE for individuals eligible for Smart and Skilled AND eligible for Concession $ 240.00
NOTE: Your enrolment details will be submitted to Smart and Skilled to determine your fee.
If you would like to apply for this course
please complete this ENROLMENT APPLICATION
and email it to Veronica on firstname.lastname@example.org
You will then be contacted directly with further information.