Learn how to really make your photos pop and correct those in-camera exposure errors. This course will cover exposure, contrast and white balance adjustments, shadows and highlights, sharpening and noise reduction, and will also touch on merging and blending images such as panorama creation and multiple exposures. Required knowledge:
- Confident computer skills. Required to bring:
- A laptop with;
- Minimum software requirements: Windows 10 Photos app or MacOS Photos App.
- Highly recommended software: Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop. A 7 day trial of these apps is available from Adobe – ensure the programs are fully installed and working prior to the course, though not more than 6 days prior if using the trial version!
- Photos! Bring along 3 to 5 photos you would like to edit, preferably with a variety of subjects.
- An external mouse will be ideal. Note: You will get much more out of the course if you are able to bring the Adobe software as it has much greater capabilities and while you will still learn how to use them, it would be best if you are able to practice and participate in all aspects of the class.