Camden Haven Community College contributes to the education and wellbeing of individuals and communities through the creation of opportunities for lifelong learning and vocational education.
We facilitate the development of educational pathways to employment and further learning.
The college provides services for individuals, training providers, industry, business and other organisations.
To this end we provide the following services:
* Training and Assessment.
* Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
* Assistance with literacy, numeracy and general education skills.
* Disability access and support, where reasonable.
*Referral to agencies which offer vocational counselling and advice.
* Advice on possible services for support.
* Arrangements for additional tuition and/or support where possible.
* Venue availability.
* Use of facilities.