Terms & Conditions
Camden Haven Community College (CHCC) Policies are available from the college website at www.chace.org.au/about/policies-and-procedures
My enrolment is conditional upon the following:
- I agree to abide by the CHCC Code of Conduct and other Policies.
- Payment is to be made through CHCC administration.
- For courses with fees, payment is to be made at least 5 working days prior to course commencement. At this point a decision is made by the Program Coordinator as to whether the course/training will go ahead.
- I accept full responsibility for any damage, costs, misadventure or accident arising as a result of any act or failure to act on my part.
- CHCC reserves the right to refuse enrolment to any person.
- Information that may be given during a course does not constitute ‘advice’.
- I consent to use and disclosure of personal information to the Department of Education and other Government agencies.